- Dance Combination Classes: These combination classes are a great way to learn dance skills – to include tap, ballet, and jazz, without a team commitment. However, all students will receive quality training so that if they decide to move on to a team, they will be ready. Our tap, ballet, and jazz classes are combined into one combination class to afford families the greatest flexibility in scheduling, and pricing. Our certified and trained instructors know how to efficiently run your child’s class to ensure that even in non-competition classes, your child will increase her skills each class. Classes start for as young as 2! All of our dance classes will be featured in our end of year recital!
- Dance Specialty Classes: We offer separate tap, ballet, lyrical, jazz, and hip hop classes! Check our schedule for the specialty class for your child’s age! These classes will perform in the end of year recital!
3. Dance Competition Teams:
Our inaugural 2019-2020 season was an amazing success!! Our dance teams took home numerous 1st place wins! We are SO excited about our new 2020-2021 season with new teams, new teammates, new competitions!! Come join us!
- DANCE COMPETITION TEAMS will compete at local dance competitions, with some teams also competing at national dance competitions. Team members will have one required group practice per week, one required other dance class per week, and multiple optional classes. Our schedule allows our team members to take care of all of the required and suggested classes in no more than two days per week! Individual private lessons are available. Dance Competition age group teams are:
- Ages 5-6: “RUBY” Must be 5 by August 31, 2020, and no older than 6 on August 31, 2020.
- Ages 7-9: “SAPPHIRE”: Must be 6 by August 31, 2020, and no older than 9 on August 31, 2020.
- Ages 10+ by experience and skill: “EMERALD”: Our older dancers will be placed on a team based on experience and skill level.
- Ages 10+ by experience and skill: “DIAMOND”: Our older dancers will be placed on a team based on experience and skill level.
- SOLO ONLY. We allow children to be a part of our competitive program through solo only competition, meaning you are not required to be a member of an age group team. The requirements for this include taking at least one dance class per week, and one private lesson per week.
- Compare competition dance programs and you will find that our program is the most affordable in the area given that we offer a monthly all inclusive package that includes competition fees, costumes, unlimited tuition for as many dance classes as your child wants, including unlimited tumbling classes, and much more. We are confident that our program is the most affordable you will find in the area.
- EVALUATIONS. For our 2020-2021 season, teams have been placed, but spots are available for dancers who are interested and would be good fits. Please contact us to discuss the best placement for your dancer!