- Cheer/Tumble Classes: These combination classes are a great way to learn tumbling and cheer skills without a team commitment. However, all students will receive quality training so that if they decide to move on to a team, they will be ready. Tumbling will be customized to your child’s skill level and abilities. These combination classes will use the same cheer training equipment as our All Star teams. Classes start for as young as 2! All of our cheer/tumble students will be featured in our end of year recital!
- Tumble Only Classes: We offer tumble only classes on three different levels: Beginner; Intermediate (must be able to kick over from a backbend position), and Advanced (must be able to do a back handspring on the tumble track)
- All Star “ORANGE CRUSH” Competition Teams:
Our inaugural 2019-2020 Season was an amazing success for our CRUSH cheer teams!! We are SO excited about BRAND NEW UNIFORMS for the 2020-2021 season, as well as new teams, new levels, adding some new coaches, new team members, and new competition! Come join us!!
- ORANGE CRUSH teams will compete on the half-year cheer cycle, at sanctioned events by the USASF (US All Star Federation). Crush members will have one required group practice per week, a required tumble class per week, as well as optional recommended classes. Our schedule allows our team members to take care of all requirement and recommended classes in two days per week! Individual private lessons are available. Cheer teams will compete at approximately 3-4 competitions. ORANGE CRUSH age group teams will vary from year to year, but are:
- Ages 5-6: “TINY CRUSH”: Must be 5 by August 31, 2020. Tiny Crush members may “cross over” and compete in both the Tiny and Mini divisions, depending on skill level.
- Ages 5-8: “MINI CRUSH”: Must be 5 by August 31, 2020. Mini Crush members may “cross over” and compete in both the Mini and Junior divisions, depending on skill level.
- Ages 9-11: “YOUTH CRUSH”: Must be no older than 11 by August 31, 2020. Youth Crush members may “cross over” and compete in both the Youth and Junior divisions, depending on skill level.
- Ages 12-15: “JUNIOR CRUSH”: Must be no older than 14 as of August 31, 2020. Junior Crush members at least aged 10 may “cross over” and compete in both the Junior and Senior divisions, depending on skill level.
- Ages 16-18: “SENIOR CRUSH”: Must be no older than 18 as of August 31, 2020.
FEES. Compare All Star Cheer programs and you will find that our program is the most affordable in the area. We charge one all inclusive monthly fee that includes uniform, shoes, practice wear, competition fees, music fees, unlimited tuition for as many classes as your child wants to take, and pretty much everything else!! We are confident that our All Star program is the most affordable you will find in the area.
EVALUATIONS. For the 2020-2021 season, we have held evaluations, but have openings on select teams for athletes who would be a good fit. We are happy to speak with you about possible placements. We will work with all athletes to find the correct placement.